FridaBalls New Dad Boxers with Cup for Baby Cheap Shots
- Your Baby's First Word Will Be DADA - $5.00
- DadWare Original Bondaroo Skin to Skin Kangaroo Care Bonding T-Shirt - $39.99
- Fridababy FeverFrida The iThermonitor - $69.99
- Threadrock Full & Low Battery Infant Bodysuit & Men's T-Shirt Matching Set - $19.95
- Man vs. Baby: The Chaos and Comedy of Real-Life Parenting - $9.49
Because no one want to feel the baby kick after it's born. FridaBalls are boxer briefs for new dads, or existing but amateur dads, who haven't learned to dodge the flying limbs and wiffle ball bats of their babies, toddlers, and next All-Star hitters. Maker FridaBaby taglines FridaBalls as "Protecting Your Tomorrow. Today."
The boxy briefs come fitted with a removable foam cup that's not so rigid you'll feel like you're duck-walking around in a full-on athletic cup, but has enough firmness to shield you from the brunt of an erratic baby blow.
FridaBalls underwear are made of breathable, moisture-wicking fabric with a nonslip waistband.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.