WEHEAD Spatial Communication Display
- Meeting Owl 3 360-Degree, 1080p HD Smart Video Conference Camera - $1,049.00
- Logitech MeetUp Video Conferencing System - $694.99
- Yealink UVC34 4K Video Conference Camera - $359.00
- Meeting HQ Device - Meeting Room Control Center - $1,699.00
- KanDao Conference Camera - $569.00
And for my next Zoom meeting, I will be...Johnny 5 from Short Circuit! The WEHEAD spatial communication display is a gadget that robotifies your face, and gives you a physical presence when you dial in remote to meetings. The standalone device sits on the conference table and distributes the remote attendee's facial features across HD displays that form a 3D, Transformers-lookin' head shape.
In addition, the WEHEAD's built-in motors detect and replicate its current occupant's head movements, plus enhance eye contact, and pair with spatial audio to create more natural interactions for those in a room with those who are not. I mean, more natural except for the fact that the person dialing in is represented by a disembodied robot head.
At printing, WEHEAD was available for preorder in Founders and Pro Editions, both anticipated to ship in Spring 2023.