Dragon Cake Pan
- Nordic Ware Pro Cast Castle Bundt Pan - $22.99
- Pirate Ship Cake Pan - $24.95
- Dragon Cookie Cutter - $9.95
- Game of Thrones Dragon Egg Necklace - $19.99
- Game of Thrones Dragon Egg Prop Replica Set in Wooden Box - $109.99
$24.99Check It Out
from ThinkGeek »
What's going to be harder: getting the cake eggs away from the dragon guarding them, or getting the cake eggs out of the Dragon Cake Pan without destroying them? Those with the ambition and determination of Dany Targaryen can give both a go with this Game of Baking weapon.
The Dragon Cake Pan is a big boy, with a fill capacity of 8 cups of batter, equal to 2 boxes of prepared cake mix, minus the cup or so you lap off the spatula to make sure it tastes OK...on 5 separate occasions. It's made from a heavy-gauge aluminum alloy and features a snoozing Mother of Dragons curled around a trio of unhatched eggs.
Tips for use:
- Grease 'er up good and douse 'er in flour if you ever want to see anything resembling a dragon cake emerge from the Dragon Cake Pan.
- Use a dense batter, such as one intended for pound cake or a bundt pan.
- Tap the filled pan on the counter a few times before putting it in the oven to get rid of air bubbles.
- After baking, let the cake cool in the pan on a rack for 20-30 minutes. Then run a knife around the top and invert it on a cooling rack until completely cool.
More Products You Might Like