Damascus Steel Blank Blades
- Handmade Damascus Steel Bar - 12" x 2" x 5mm - $77.00
- Ladder Pattern Handmade Damascus Steel Bar 15" x 2" x 5mm - $72.00
- Custom Handmade Billet/Blank Blade Making Bar - $18.99
- Stock Knife Making Brass Bar - 3/8" x 1" x 6" - $19.99
- RMP Knife Blade Steel - 1074/1075 High Carbon Annealed Steel Billets - 1.5" x 12" x 0.187" - $14.95
Budding knifesmiths can challenge their skills and forge the precise knife they want to EDC or display with these Damascus steel blank blades Poshland Damascus Knives has layered into an array of different patterns and metallic hues. The company says all of their billet knives are handmade from a mixture of 1095HC and 15N20 nickel carbon - no mere acid etchings here - and the bars generally measure 10" long and 2" wide, with a 4.51mm thickness.
Poshland Damascus also makes a few Damascus blank blades in specific knife styles, such as skinner knives, tracker knives, and daggers.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.