Glow Fusion Bubbles
- Blue/Gold Tekno Bubbles - $8.02
- Turbo Deluxe 16 Wand Professional High Output Automatic Bubble Machine - $34.99
- Light-Up Bubbleizer Gun - $9.99
- Gazillion 2-Liter Bubble Solution - $13.28
- Bubble Lawn Mower - $19.99
They call them Super Miracle Bubbles because they glow. At least the Glow Fusion Bubble Solution glows. The bubbles it produces appear to have about the same luminosity as every other bubble. Which doesn't necessarily make the entire product uncool for events like campfires and Halloween, but does make me feel its name should be demoted from Glow Fusion Super Miracle Bubbles to something more along the lines of Normal Bubbles That Glow Before They Get Turned Into Bubbles.
Glow Fusion Super Miracle Bubbles come with Infusion Activators that light them up when blended in. Packages are sold as 4-ounce bottles with Activator I and II mixers.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.