How To Talk to Small People Calendar
- How To Talk To Small People 2023 Wall Calendar - $15.99
- Gag Gift: How to Talk to Small People - $5.99
- How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You (Vol. 2) - $7.07
- The Art of Conversation: How to Communicate Effectively by Refining Your Social Skills - $6.99
- How To Talk to Small People Calendar - $14.00
I get that the How To Talk to Small People Calendar is a joke, but...I don't think I quite get the joke. Is this 12-month demonstration of squatting down, hoisting up, holding sideways, hanging upside down, and harnessing into a construction crane part of a meme series I missed along the way? For as much light as seller The Calendar King sheds on how to talk to small people, they don't say anything at all about its origins. Just that it's the "ultimate quirky gift," a sentiment I think goes without saying.
One question, which I direct at HR people in charge of diversity & inclusion in the workplace: would you include the How To Talk to Small People Calendar in your training sessions, or are you offended by it?
Yeah, that's what I thought.
To anyone buying the 2023 How To Talk to Small People Calendar, either as a fun gift or for themselves, I'd recommend pairing it with a set of Offensive Crayons. For marking off the days, adding color to the basic hues used in the calendar, and, you know, drawing the missing hair, penises, and vaginas on the tall and short people demonstrating how to talk to small people.