Slip, Sip & Flip - Flip Cup Meets the Waterslide
- DATE EM OR HATE EM Game - $24.95
- Menstruation Crustacean 14" Lobster Plush with Removable Lavender Scented Heating Pad - $24.99
- Juegoal Floating Pool Pong Set - $69.99
- Stir The Pot - The Party Game Where You Compete to Roast Your Friends - $19.99
- Wham-O Slip N Slide Double Wave Rider with 2 Slide Boogies - $16.00
You don't need to buy a set of Slip, Sip & Flip to play a version of flip cup meets the waterslide. Not as long as you have an old Slip 'N' Slide - or, better, Super Slide - stuffed in the garage, and a folding table with some red cups on hand. Really, Slip, Sip & Flip isn't so much a great product for conducting summer fun as it is a great idea for how you can make your own. One that's just been shared with you by me. For free. You're welcome, dudes.
The one thing Slip, Sip & Flip does bring to the flip cup table is a double-wide waterslide. The 26' long belly ride is divided into two sides so players on competing teams can race down it to get to the Red Solo-lined table, drink their Coors Banquet, and be the first to flip their cup. Slip, Sip & Flip recommends setting up the table and beers on top of it 15' away from the end of the waterslide to preclude Slip 'N' Overshooting and slide dismount takeouts.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.