- Everything Is Going to Kill Everybody: The Terrifyingly Real Ways the World Wants You Dead - $10.93
- Eat Like a Man: The Only Cookbook a Man Will Ever Need - $20.00
- Cooking Comically: Recipes So Easy You'll Actually Make Them - $13.44
- Tastosterone: The Best Cookbook for Men - $20.83
- Men's Health Muscle Chow: More Than 150 Meals to Feed Your Muscles and Fuel Your Workouts - $13.52
Thug Kitchen, in the piped icing vein of What the F*@# Should I Make for Dinner, has parlayed a recipe blog and the gratuitous use of profanity into a cookbook. And although I'm pretty sure noting Thug Kitchen on the Web is "beloved by Gwyneth Paltrow" is less of a top Thug Kitchen in print selling point than it is a great way to ensure no one will buy your fucking book ever, the real-world, no-frills food the TK authors use to cook up healthy, bomb-ass dishes like Roasted Beer and Lime Cauliflower Tacos still make Thug Kitchen: Eat Like You Give a F*ck worth a second look.
Over 100 recipes, from bitch-ass soup to motherfucking nuts, fill the full-color pages of Thug Kitchen. The cookbook also contains supplemental information on cooking techniques, shopping on a budget, and hopefully slaying fuckball onions without crying like a pussy.
Sample recipes from the Thug Kitchen blog (not necessarily part of the cookbook) include:
- Chickpea Tabouleh. "Switch up your salad game with this...or throw it in some motherfucking pita bread and call that shit a sandwich."
- Frosted Gingerbread Bites. "This holiday season bake a batch of these spiced sons of bitches. Stop eating cookies shaped like people. That's fucked."
- Sweet Potato Wraps. "Sweet potatoes have a shitload of anti-oxidants and beta-carotene. Don't bury them under fucking marshmallows. Wrap that shit up."
Thug Kitchen: Eat Like You Give a F*ck is a top Dude Gift for the Kitchen pick.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.