The Garbage Pail Kids Cookbook
- The Goonies: The Illustrated Storybook - $14.59
- The Complete Cookbook for Young Scientists - $11.89
- Garbage Pail Kids: The Official Tarot Deck and Guidebook - $22.49
- Garbage Pail Kids: Bizarre Holidays 2023 Day-to-Day Calendar - $16.99
- World's Smallest Micro Figures - Garbage Pail Kids - 2 Pack - $12.99
The Garbage Pail Kids Cookbook is on its way to win the hearts and destroy the kitchens of all the Messy Jesses and Messy Tessies out there. I believe the 35+ recipes it contains are even edible!
Of course, the cookbook also includes full-color illustrations true to Garbage Pail Kids style, so eating them might not be a Topps priority, or in the trading cards at all for you.
The Garbage Pail Kids Cookbook authors Elisabeth Weinberg (an NYC chef and Chopped champion) and her husband Matt Stine, surely children of the 80s, have included recipes ranging from Nick's Garlic Snots and Rob Slob's Garbage Pail Slaw, to Adam Bomb's Blender Blasters and Potty Scotty's Poop Cookies. So, yeah, a little trashy something for everyone.
I'd say The Garbage Pail Kids Cookbook would make a great gift for kids, but, like the cards themselves, I'm not really sure that's true. Better to wrap it up for a nostalgic Gen X-er, or save it for this year's white elephant gift exchange.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.