- Unfudge Yourself: A Parent's Guide to Happiness - $11.99
- Baby Boo-Boos - Common Mistakes That All New Dads Make - $13.99
- Stop Yelling At The Kids!: Take Control Of Your Rage And Be A Positive Parent - $8.99
- Pregnancy Guide for Men - $14.99
- How to Save Your Child from Ostrich Attacks, Accidental Time Travel, and Anything Else That Might Ha - $18.35
Horizontal is certainly my favorite way to do most things, so why wouldn't it appeal to parents too? Horizontal Parenting: How to Entertain Your Kid While Lying Down is a manual for moms and dads who just need a frikkin' break. Author Michell Woo and illustrator Dasha Tolstikova have crafted and drawn out 50 "hilarious and effective activities" that revolve around kiddos enjoying a good time, and parents enjoying a bit of bodily stillness - rare interactions with their offspring that won't throw their backs out or require icing of major joints later that night.
Activities included in Horizontal Parenting include:
- What's on My Butt
- Hide and Seek-ish
- Don't Wake the Giant
- Railroad to Relaxation
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.