Polaris Sportsman WV850 - Airless Tire ATV
- 125cc Fully Automatic ATV with Reverse - $640.00
- Full Size ATV - 250cc, 4 Gears with Reverse - $1,110.00
- 110cc ATV with 6" Tires - $499.00
- Peg Perego Polaris Outlaw for Kiddos - $229.09
- Matte Black Motocross/ATV Helmet - $36.75
We previously saw the RZR XP 1000, another feral vehicular pursuit by Polaris. It's more of a brutish, free-wheelin' dozer used for good times barreling along the off-roads and across jagged terrain--an ATV stallion. The Sportsman WV850, on the other hand, bears and transports loads. Big ones. With its wicked TerrainArmor airless tires, it has an on-top capacity for 600 pounds of steel racks, and a standard 2" receiver hitch that can tow up to 1,500 pounds. Add a premium Warn winch and double that drag load to 3,000 pounds. Of Christmas presents with my name on them. The Sportsman WV850 is an ATV draft horse. And a pretty sick looking one at that. Looks like Santa won't have to round up his reindeer and interrupt Rudolph's threesome this year after all.
An obvious Sportsman standout feature, the TerrainArmor non-pneumatic tires were first developed for the US military to give warfighters mobility when faced with enemy ballistics, gnarled surfaces, and otherwise crippling obstacles. Passed along to the consumer, Polaris projects the airless tires will:
- Never go flat.
- Endure longer, less fatiguing work days in combination with the WV850's electronic power steering and 11.75-gallon fuel capacity.
- Collaborate with a 77 HP engine and automatic, military-grade transmission to force any treacherous person, animal, inanimate object, or zombified Hoda & Kathie Lee that crosses its path to ESAD.