ChefWave Milkmade Non-Dairy Milk Maker
- NutraMilk Nut Processor Machine for Nut Butter & Non-Dairy Milks - $499.95
- Vegan Revolution Vegan Milk Machine - $89.99
- SoyaJoy G5 Soy Milk Maker & Soup Maker - $159.00
- Active Gear Guy Infuser Machine for Butters, Oils, Tinctures, Chocolate & Gummies - $129.70
- Souvia Automatic Milk Frother & Steamer Machine - $89.99
Milk, it does the body good, and it doesn't even have to come from a cow, a goat, an elephant, or a lady's boobie. It could come from the ChefWave Milkmade Non-Dairy Milk Maker. The automatic milker uses your favorite nuts, grains, and legumes to soak and extract a variety of vegan milks in as little as 15 minutes.
The Milkmade machine has 6 preset milk-making programs for almond, soy, cashew, oat, macadamia, and coconut milk. You don't need to presoak or use a nut milk bag, and the Milkmade needs to squeeze the udders of just a small handful of nuts to produce a 20-ounce batch. (You can also make a smaller 10-ounce serving.)
In addition to plain, single-varietal (if you will) milks, you can also use add-ins such as vanilla extract or chocolate, or mix nuts, seeds, etc. to customize Milkmade flavors.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.