Cat Ear Headphones
- Black Cat Crocheted Headphones - $44.99
- Brainwave Emotion Controlled Cat Ears - $56.55
- Emio Mix-Monsters White Kitten Headphones - $20.00
- Neff Men's Animal Headphone - $26.04
- In-Ear Molded Kitty Earbuds - $9.59
Know what a Berkeley education gets you? The ability to mastermind genius ideas like cat ear headphones. And also the impeccable taste to select an incredibly hot Asian girl to model them. UC Berkeley alumni Wenqing Yan and Victoria Hu developed Axent Wear cat ear headphones to give feline fanatics and wannabes a unique and stylish way to listen to music.
Each pair of the over-the-ear headphones is fitted with LED lights and fully functional external cat ear speakers, design elements especially for all the people on the bus who surely love Slipknot and Latin jazz as much as you do. (They can be turned on and off manually and individually when public rock-out sessions are not on the agenda.) Axent Wear sound channelers also include a detachable cord, ear cushioning, and rechargeable batteries. Indiegogo backers of the project will have a choice of Blue-, Red-, Green-, or Purple-lit cat ears during the project's funding period, which goes through November 7, 2014. At printing, Axent Wear was seeking $250,000 in pledges, and had received around $720,000. So, yeah. I guess cats are still popular.
Axent Wear cat ear headphone specs include:
- 40 mm driver
- 20 Hz to 20 KHz frequency response
- 15 to 30 ounces in weight
- USB charging or 3.5 mm Jack (included)
Muchas danke to Manny for the Dude Product Tip.