Tarus 2x2 Motorcycle
- X-PRO ATV Quad - $1,690.00
- Polaris 4-Seat Poly Sport - $637.99
- X-PRO 125cc ATV 4 Wheeler Quad - $1,086.00
- Razor Dirt Quad Electric Four-Wheeled Off-Road Vehicle - $546.19
- Black Boar ATV Rear Storage Box & Lounger - $425.68
The good news is the Tarus 2x2 Motorcycle costs only $1,700. The bad news is the Tarus 2x2 Motorcycle is available only in Russia. At least at printing. Its designers are looking at export options, though they warn the ATV's price tag will go up accordingly.
In the meantime you can check out first images of the compact, collapsible off-roader, including its proven compactness and collapsibility, with images of it stuffed into the back of an SUV. The Tarus 2x2 is designed with a quick-release front fork configuration that requires just a single bolt to be removed to break it down. The vehicle's wheels are also removable (and deflatable) as are the rear rack, steering wheel, and seat.
More Products You Might Like