EQUUS BASS770 - New American Muscle Car
- Muscle Car Folding Knife - $36.90
- 2010-13 Camaro Bow Tie Grille Emblem - $47.50
- Hot Rod Flames Printed Duct Tape - $3.37
- Ford Mustang - The Legend Lives Sign - $10.99
- Stride Rite Vroomz Muscle Car Lighted Sneakers - $41.79
$250k - $290kCheck It Out
from EQUUS Automotive »
Designed and manufactured in the USA. That's the battle cry of the 2014 EQUUS BASS770, a contemporary nod to American muscle cars of the 60s and 70s. It's also probably the reason for its starting price tag of $250 grand. If KIA made this whip I bet it would cost $17,995 fully loaded and come with a 10-year, 100,000-mile warranty. Oh well, I don't want one anyway. I'm holding out for a Tesla. Or whatever the cougar I eventually meet, marry, and siphon off of wants to buy me.
The BASS770 features a handcrafted, 6.2L supercharged V8 engine that blows out 640 HP. Its chassis and body are aluminum, lined with carbon fiber inners.
More Products You Might Like